Hi Coder, How are you today? I hope you are okay. Are you still working with the python? On this post I will try to do the setup process Python on windows. I use windows version 8.1 .
Now let’s look at the installation process Python 3.6.0 on windows 8.1
- Go to https://www.python.org/downloads/windows/ to download the installation package python. Choose executable installer to your windows version.
2. The process of downloading the installation package.
3. After download is complete. Right-click on the installation package and select Run as Administrator.
4. Here, the user selects the type of installation package.
5. If you choose customize installation, You will see this step.
6. Here the user can check the installation for all users and then click Install.
7. Now we just wait for the finished installation.
8. Congratulations, you have completed the installation process.
9. Now i will set the path python on windows. Right click My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced (Advanced System Settings) -> Environment Variables.
10. Here i can set the path by adding a new variable or change it.
11. For example here we want to change the path.
Set this path if the installation process choosing install now.
Set this path if the installation process choosing customize installation.
C:\Program Files\Python36; C:\Program Files\Python36\Scripts;
If you want to add to the path provided.
If you want to add a new path.
12. Now try to run Python on windows 8.1 .
13. Congratulations, python is ready to use and helps you work.
14. Now I am trying to create a “Hello World”.